Apes Hill News
Apes Hill Club featured in Golf Monthly, January 2010.
- Apes Hill promises to be one of the most lavish and high-class courses in the Caribbean.
- The front nine is as open and inviting as the back nine is spectacular and challenging.
- The 2nd, 185 yards from the back and into a green with a coral-rock backdrop, is an opener to a series of par 3’s that test and thrill in equal measure.
- Tough holes are followed by easier ones. This course tries to slap, but then reaches out to cuddle.
- But how ever much you enjoy the front nine -- and you will -- this is an entrée into the main course. There is so much to savour over the back nine that I have no hesitation in claiming it to be simply sensational. And contained within this sensation is a three-hole stretch that may be the best of its kind built anywhere in the world over the last decade.